Through Baby Dedication, parents commit to raise their child in a Godly home. We do not practice Baby Baptism. If you have questions about this, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us for more information.
Celebration Church practices water baptism after a person has made a personal decision to follow Christ. Water baptism is an outward sign of an inward change. Baptism by water immersion is a great way to publicly profess your own personal faith in Jesus Christ.
If you, or someone you know, has experienced the loss of a family member you can contact us to make arrangements for a Celebration Church pastor to conduct a funeral service at Celebration Church or another location. For more information, call (920) 468-1122.
When illness or injury strikes, we are affected emotionally and spiritually. Our pastors or hospital visitation team are available to visit for prayer and encouragement. To request visitation, email or call (920) 468-1122.
Celebration Church serves our church community by offering Biblical-based counseling for family relationships, pre-marital, marital, children's, and life counseling. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (920) 468-1122
We have several support groups meeting at our campus in Green Bay and in various locations in Appleton and Stevens Point. For more information, click here.
Your marriage is one of the most important and satisfying relationship you will ever have. And like any quality relationship, to get a lot of it, you have to put much into it. A successful marriage takes an investment of time, effort and a commitment to your partner and relationship. Staying married and having a good marriage is something we do on purpose. The pastors of Celebration Church want to see your marriage be strong and reflect God's heart. With this in mind, the following are some of the requirements to getting married at Celebration Church.
- Membership is required by both individuals to be married at Celebration Church.
- A meeting with a pastor needs to be scheduled before agreeing to perform the wedding.
- After meeting with the pastor, the wedding request is brought before the church presbytery for approval.
- Marriage counseling is required. This would need to begin at least 6 months prior to the wedding date, and include at least 4 sessions after the wedding.
- A simple questionnaire needs to be completed by both the bride and the groom.
Email email@example.com to begin the marriage process.